List of my Best Produced TV Episodes and Videos
My name is Cecille Manchera Gultiano and I worked as a researcher-scriptwriter-director-producer for two years in Northern Mindanao Broadcasting System, Inc (NMBS) in the Philippines.
Here are some of my best-produced episodes and miscellaneous videos.
1. Green Project - Reforestation
I am credited as a writer and researcher but I also helped produce the episode as I helped in production-assisting and assisting, such as co-directing and helping the host with his lines.
"Welcome to Dumayukdok Rain forest! Over 40 years ago, this place was bare and denuded. Since then, we planted trees here and it became a rain forest that is home to many animals and one of the lungs of Butuan city."
2. Stoked Unlimited - S1E1 Dragon Boat
I am credited as a writer and researcher and uncredited as an all-around production assistant, co-producer, and co-director with duties such as helping with the host's lines and telling him what to do during the episode.
Join host Marco Ho as he learns the history and the way of the Dragon Boat featuring the FSUU Dragon Boat Team.
3. Timber City Streets - S1E1 J.C. Aquino Avenue
I am credited as a writer and researcher and uncredited as an all-around production assistant, co-producer, and co-director with duties such as helping with the host's lines and telling him what to do during the episode.
Travel along with host Marco Ho as he embarks on a quest along J.C. Aquino Avenue and learns about its history. Discover about the different landmarks and other fun stuff that are found along the main street of Butuan.
4. Timber City Streets - S1E2 J. Rosales Avenue
Fact: The episode we submitted for the "Culture and Arts" category resulted in our show "Timber City Streets" being one of the finalists/nominees in the 2019 KBP Golden Dove Awards [national awards show for Radio and TV, sort of like the Emmys or BAFTA (with Radio) here in the Philippines]. I wrote and produced this episode when I was 25 years old.
News coverage of the 2019 KBP Golden Dove Awards
5. Timber City Streets Season 2 Episode 2: San Francisco Street
I am credited as a writer, researcher, and director and uncredited as an all-around production assistant, and co-producer.
Go on an educational tour on the street of the Saint of Epidemics! Watch Marco Ho feel young again in Sacred Heart School of Butuan, learn about the first university in Caraga, Father Saturnino Urios University, and when the heart of Butuan City used to have a wharf.
6. Timber City Streets Season 2 Episode 4: Capitol Drive
I am credited as a writer, researcher, and director and uncredited as an all-around production assistant, and co-producer.
There is probably no street here in Butuan that combines food, history, and politics best than Capitol Drive! Join Marco Ho as he walks along this road by watching this new episode of Timber City Streets!
7. I wrote, co-produced, and directed the following Timber City Streets Season 2 Comedic/SketchTeaser Trailer
8. I wrote and co-produced the following Bee 102.3 FM TV Advertisement
9. JB Nature Farm Short Educational Documentary Video for Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Training Institute (2018) I am credited as Assistant Director but also uncredited as a production assistant, additional writings (I wrote the questions for the subject person), and unseen interviewer during the interview segments.
10. Self-made video for Puma Podcast's Catch Me If You Can. I wrote, shot, and edited the whole video below. (2022)
Link to the scripts of the above videos
Comments
Post a Comment